Re: [NA-User] [CQ-Contest] Question for NA Contest Program Users

To: k8cc@comcast.net, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] [CQ-Contest] Question for NA Contest Program Users
From: Joe Papworth via NA-User <na-user@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 18:14:57 -0400
Contest Cronies,

I started uploading .ADFs from NA long ago. (To LOTW, eQSL, and  qrz)
I have also never had a problem.

I got away from uploading cabrillos to the online QSL service years  ago.
Sometimes the E-Log ID got rejected when uploading a log from a home-brewed
.crt file. I'm sure that happened because I didn't know the correct E-Log ID
to  use.

This doesn't help you Jim but it's my two cents.

Later, Joe

In a message dated 8/15/2016 12:47:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,