[RFI] Computer noise!

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Computer noise!
From: BILL.MADDOCK@fluordaniel.com (BILL.MADDOCK@fluordaniel.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:10:00 -0500

     To all Rfi experts!!

     I have a constant problem with birdies across my TS-850S from
     computer noise. I have had several different motherboards in the
     case and doesn't appear to affect the problem. I notice the noise
     mainly on 10 and 15 meters. It can be increased in strength or
     decreased by the choice of antennas used and there location in
     relation to my shack. I have noticed some noise is generated of
     my mouse! Any ideas you may have to rectify this problem will be
     greatly appreciated!

     73's and Thanks

     Bill Maddock  N4ZI  Atoka, Tn

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html