[RFI] All is well in hamland

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] All is well in hamland
From: Ian White, G3SEK" <G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 08:19:30 +0000
VA3ER wrote:

>When I subscribed to this list, I was expecting some action and/or
>information. So far, nothing happened. Probably, all the hams on this list
>have no rfi problems. Yeah, right.

If you ask a specific question, you'll probably get answers from several
people.

If you make a constructive comment, you'll probably start a discussion.

But if you expect to sit there passively and be fed, you'll get out
exactly what you put in.

                           http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html