[RFI] RFI Into A Microphone

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI Into A Microphone
From: Cortland Richmond" <cortland_richmond@qmgate.optilink.dsccc.com (Cortland Richmond)
Date: 11 Mar 1998 09:44:49 -0800
                      RFI Into A Microphone                        3/11/98

Kelly Boswell's problem at Idaho Public television may well  be solved by a
common-mode choke made by SNC Manufacturing
(http://www.sncmfg.com/telecom/prices_products/rid.html) for telephone use.
Their part number P31060 is designed for the 0.5 to 3.0 MHz range and has wire
leads. Other chokes in this product line have RJ-11 jacks and/or other
frequency ranges. Other uses may occur to list members.  These chokes are
noteworthy in that they are also available for amateur and utility frequencies.

Cortland Richmond
KA5S
cortland_richmond@optilink.dsccc.com
ka5s@saber.net