[RFI] Copper clad or Galvanized steel ground rods???

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Copper clad or Galvanized steel ground rods???
From: k0il@qsl.net" <EEDWARDS@oppd.com (k0il@qsl.net)
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 10:29:12 -0500
>Ed, I found the site but couldn't find the map -- I'd like to find out
>where my area falls on the scale.
>73,  Pete Smith N4ZR
>In wild, wonderful, fairly rare WEST Virginia

Howdy Pete:

The map's in the slide presentation.  /webslid1.htm
It's under the "Authorized Reps" at the bottom
"Wild, wonderful, fairly rare WEST Virginia" looks real good on the map!
WV & PA are best two states on the map!

I saw this slide presentation a few years back at a UTC show in Kansas City.
The guy who started this company did alot of research after almost losing two
employees/friends when a tower collapsed under them.  The anchor broke lose
(Twang!) while he was just about to inspect it!  There's a picture of one
survivor and tower in the slides.

73,
de ed -- K0iL
k0il@qsl.net