[RFI] Ground Rod info

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Ground Rod info
From: tduffy <tduffy@sygnet.com> (tduffy)
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 12:54:57 -0400
>From k3lr Sat May 2 06:26:29 1998 Received: from sakaki.communique.net
(sakaki.communique.net [204.27.64.202]) by dayton.akorn.net
(8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA23570; Sat, 2 May 1998 06:26:28 -0400
(EDT) Received: from communique.net
(ppp-206-112-82-139.ba.communique.net [206.112.82.139]) by
sakaki.communique.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id FAA18473; Sat, 2 May
1998 05:26:12 -0500 (CDT) Message-ID: <354AF4F0.5E3247A3@communique.net>