Scrambled Mess - Re: [RFI] Ground Rod info

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Scrambled Mess - Re: [RFI] Ground Rod info
From: tduffy <tduffy@sygnet.com> (tduffy)
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 15:52:30 -0400
WD8ARZ wrote:

> Sorry, but your email messages are such a textual mess that they are
> being
> deleted as fast as they come in...... good luck on fixing it, as it
> looks
> like you have great info, but an outdated program for email.....
>
> 73 from Bill - WD8ARZ

This "Mess" comes to me because the original posters, not ME, make
mistakes or are not signed up to this reflector.

I try and fix the message as best I can.  I am running the LATEST
Netscape mail system here.

These messages are headed for the bit bucket when I get them. I try a
bring them back to life.

We'll try and fix them up better in the future or they will go to the
bit bucket....

73,
Tim K3LR

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html