[RFI] RFI proof phone?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI proof phone?
From: k6ll@juno.com (k6ll@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 17:24:58 +0100
On Mon, 8 Jun 1998 05:04:56 -0800 al7j@juno.com writes:

> A while back there was a post about a Radio Shack phone that was
>apparently particularly well filtered. Can someone kindly send me
>the model number? Thanks.

It's the Radio Shack 43-591 series.

If it doesn't solve your problem, disconnect all the other phones,
answering machines, modems, etc. in the house and try it again.

If it still doesn't work, return the phone, get your money back,
and try one of the expensive rfi-proof phones.

The Radio Shack phone has solved all of my telephone problems in
the neighborhood. I run 1500 watts all weekend in the contests in
a high density neighborhood. So far, I have given away four of them
to various neighbors.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html