[RFI] re: (RFI)Mystery noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] re: (RFI)Mystery noise
From: Dennis A. Homerick" <w8nw@richnet.net (Dennis A. Homerick)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:59:08 -0500
Dave:
     I would guess that since the power company heard the noise
emanating from someone house or business, more than likely THROUGH
COMPANY power lines, they felt compelled to notify the offenders!  Think
maybe that is it?  You are more than welcome to try and handle the
offender yourself. What ever trips trigger.

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html