[RFI] Apology

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Apology
From: bill thomas" <k1xt@hotmail.com (bill thomas)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 08:38:03 -0500

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
>Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 08:28:01 -0500
>

>No need Pete.  I checked some of the other links out, and they don't spec
>the freq at all.  Only a couple models gave any specs so some of them may
>be
>on Amateur freqs as the msg said.  Guess we'll hafta keep our eyes & ears
>on
>the lookout just in case.
>
>73,
>de ed -K0iL

I checked the Cordlessmart site yesterday and it clearly had 146 listed for
the base.  Honest to God.  I wish now I would have printed it out.  Now this
morning it shows 375.  No doubt they got plenty of e-mails when all this was
posted and probably changed it.  I really couldn't believe it, but it was
clearly shown in the specs as 146 for the base.

Bill   K1XT