[RFI]cordless correction

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI]cordless correction
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com> (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:19:19 -0400

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
>>Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:30:18 -0500
>>

>>Check out   www.cordless.com/6150.htm  and www.cordless.com/BT568.htm
>

>Sorry...   It's   http://www.800cordless.com/6150.htm   and
>                  http://www.800cordless.com/BT568.htm

Just for fun, I called 800Cordless and spoke to someone there about these
two phones.  His answers -- No, they are not legal for sale in the US, we
tell anyone who calls for a US sale that this is the case, we are in the
process of revamping our web site to put a clear notice to this effect on
each page, most of our sales are international, and we don't want to
confuse our international customers by making too big a deal out of it,
because these phones are legal most places.

Anyone feel like calling up and acting like a customer to see whether they
really won't sell them here?

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

--