[RFI] Touch Light Update #2

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Touch Light Update #2
From: EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:17:40 -0500

        How about replacing the plastic box with a metallic one?  I've also
heard about a metallic spray for shielding, but don't know anyone who has
actually tried this successfully.

        Does it happen also on 15  & 40?  I don't remember what mix ferrite
were you using.  73 or 77 or 75? Maybe a combo of two of these might do the
trick.

        The ARRL handbook shows a table for Series resonant bypass caps for
various ham bands:
        7 MHz   --  0.15 microF
        14 MHz --  0.039 microF
        28 MHz -- 0.01 microF