[RFI] FW: Re; inquiry

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] FW: Re; inquiry
From: EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:25:20 -0500
More LR phones info.

I had rcvd, out of the blue, some spam selling these phones so I sent a
simple reply asking if they're FCC type-accepted, and on what freqs they're
available.  Note that I didn't even mention ham radio or have my callsign
anywhere in my message, but the reply immediately tells me they won't
interfere with "amateur radio frequency" and the market is mainly South
America.  But then, notice the attached generic message at the bottom of
mine that wasn't in the original.   They list U.S.A. first as one of they're
main markets.  Interesting contradiction...

73,
de ed -K0iL

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/rfi