[RFI] telephone rfi tidbits - Multiple Phones

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] telephone rfi tidbits - Multiple Phones
From: WD8ARZ@IX.NETCOM.COM (WD8ARZ)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:25:59 -0500
Great info Dave, and thanks for sharing it.

Experience has also pointed out to us that if 'any one' phone on a multi
phone line is susceptible to Rfi, it tends to 'share' that Rfi with all
other phones due to the interconnections. Thus when testing out what phones
are causing/getting Rfi, disconnect all phones and test em one at a time.
Thus it could also be possible for a Rfi free phone to seem to be getting
Rfi that is actually coming from another phone else where on the same home
phone wiring.

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
wd8arz@ix.netcom.com