[RFI] Interfacing to sound card RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Interfacing to sound card RFI
From: jon.ogden@cain-forlaw.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:29:05 -0600
WOW!

That's a new one.  I never thought you could have too many turns on the
torroid.  I guess it makes sense, but I've always been told that the more
turns you can get around one of those, the better since the inductance (and
thereby RF resistance) goes up with every turn through the torroid.

I'll have to look into that.

Does anyone have a "practical" guide for winding torroids printed up?  It
would be helpful because I think the common assumption is the more turns the
better..........

73,

Jon
NA9D