[RFI] USB cable modem and 10M

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] USB cable modem and 10M
From: ctj92@cableone.net (Charles Johnston)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:58:34 -0700
Hello list members,
  My DCM-200 (D-Link) usb cable modem will stop working and go into a
resync cycle if I am on 10m phone with as little as 60w out pep. None of
the other HF bands affect the modem at all even with 800w pep output.  I
had added a pair of clip on ferrites to the modem incoming coax (no
help) and also to the usb cable (no help). My station has a good earth
electrical ground with a common tie point which is also tied to the
service ac ground.  As I mentioned this is only on 10m....
  I have searched the RFI list archives but did not see anything
directly related to my situation. Any and all replies are very welcomed
at this time....

73  /  DX

Charles T Johnston
Prescott, Arizona - U.S.A.