[RFI] Re: Success

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Re: Success
From: BarryS@core.com (Barry Schieferstein)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:27:55 -0400
As long as there was talk of sucess stories I thought I would pass along =
one about AEP.  Here in Columbus, Ohio we have a very good RFI tech =
named Steve Green.  He is very responsive in coming out and tracking =
down PL noise (although I usually narrow his search drastically).  My =
main gripe is waiting for service once Steve diagnoses the problem.  Two =
years ago I waited four months before emailing the headquarters.  I then =
got an almost immediate response.  I am now one month into another =
waiting period.  Hopefully my S9+20 noise will be gone soon.
Barry KW8W

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---