[RFI] Quiet monitor, cheap

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Quiet monitor, cheap
From: K6LL@adelphia.net (Dave Hachadorian)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:41:49 -0000
Staples has the Envision Model EN-710e 17" Monitor
on sale, through June 15, for $149.98, less a $70
mail-in rebate, for a final price of $79.98 plus
tax. You can get it at your local Staples store,
or at Staples.com with free shipping.

I've had one of these for about six months now,
and it is one of the cleanest monitors that I've
seen. On one or two occasions, I've detected a
birdie from it, but it was a weak narrowband
sinusoid, and didn't create any problem. I just
bought another one.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL