[RFI] QST article on powerline noise receiver

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] QST article on powerline noise receiver
From: Jim@shawresources.com (Jim Shaw)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:45:45 -0800
I just put in the word 'powerline' in the search dialog box on the ARRL web
site home page and got this.  Hope it is what you want.

"Members Only QST March 2001, p. 32 Build this small receiver/antenna
assembly to sniff out RFI sources. * Basic Steps Toward Tracing and
Eliminating Power-Line Interference (1,482,250 Bytes, PDF File) QST November
1991, pp. 43-46 * A Line Noise Sniffer That Works (1,392,172 Bytes, PDF
File) QST September ..."

http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/rfi-elec.html , 4583 bytes

73 de Jim WA6PX
JGShaw@Alumni.HAAS.org