[RFI] Help with those S7 - S9 noise levels

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Help with those S7 - S9 noise levels
From: mike@rfiservices.info (Mike @ RFI Services)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:26:29 -0500
If you would like assistance with inside noise sources check out
rfiservices.info. There is an information sheet available that will help you
locate up to 80% of the noise sources associated with RFI. It's free and no
strings attached.

As for removing grounds, this is not advisable. Uncommon grounds in a
residence can be dangerous. With the exception of the wire above ground, it
doesn't sound like an uncommon practice. Cover the ground wire.

Use the "How To Info Sheet" located at rfiservices.info. If no luck, call
301-967-5230 between 0700 and 0800 Monday - Friday with the noise present
preferably on the AM mode, and a phone close to the radio. I will be able to
ID the type of noise source and give you more info on where to go from
there.

Please understand,  my budget doesn't allow for me to return calls from
outside our area, there are just too many.
Best wishes
Mike Martin k3rfi
Interference Investigator
Potomac Electric Power Company