[RFI] "Jason Hissong" RFI not street lights

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] "Jason Hissong" RFI not street lights
From: jhisson1@columbus.rr.com (Jason Hissong)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:40:50 -0500
Hi guys,

I must confess that the picture is not the actual poles or lines here at the
QTH.  Just something I found off the net for decoration.  I apologize for
misleading anyone and I have removed that picture.  I will, however, take
photos of the actual lines around the QTH and post them to that page.

I appreciate the response Mike.  I hope to track this thing down.  A local
ham sent me an email of a contact at the local power company which may help.

I did try to track down the source to see if it is close to the back yard
but the scanner and antenna yielded nothing obvious close to the QTH.  Maybe
the street light was wishful thinking.  I appreciate the responses and will
keep you posted.  I should get some type of portable AM radio that can be
bought pretty cheaply.

The great thing about this is that I am learning a bunch of new information.
And it is always fun playing "detective" :)

Thanks gang...

73
Jason Hissong
N8XE