[RFI] Televisions and RFI; info needed, pse

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Televisions and RFI; info needed, pse
From: aa6dx at pacbell.net (Mark)
Date: Sat Mar 29 18:12:34 2003
That is because OFF only turns the TV apparatus off .. not the switching
power supply, which keeps on truckin' --- mainly to provide "instant on" and
power the remote "clicker" receiver ..    Had same problems here .. was
quite proud when I found out whatta hey it was .. now, as to the close
neighbors .. maybe cut their mains when they are gone for a while?   =|;?}
73 --- Mark ... AA6DX