[RFI] Two meter interference

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Two meter interference
From: k0hzi at attbi.com (Jerry)
Date: Sun May 11 13:58:59 2003
Yes, Leon W5NA sent me that info.  I tune the TH-F6  and Azden to 149.76
and hear music that matches channel 18 on my Television, they play
classical music when there are no high school sports or city council
meetings broadcast on channel 18.

Will contact Comcast and see if they can send someone out to
troubleshoot the problem.
73, Jerry  K0HZI