[RFI] mystery noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] mystery noise
From: ka5s at earthlink.net (Cortland Richmond)
Date: Sun Jul 13 18:55:55 2003
Suggestion: Take a handheld receiver and walk around until you find the
strongest location for these emissions.  You can easily make a small loop
out of coax cable, and use that for sniffing in the near field area. During
the problem on 80 meters with Phonex modems some years ago I used an old
sniffer loop found at a flea market.

Cortland