[RFI] BPL off when the lights go out?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] BPL off when the lights go out?
From: k1ttt at arrl.net (David Robbins K1TTT)
Date: Fri Aug 15 11:26:55 2003
You would have to be connected to the street power to get bpl... and
since their equipment has to be powered, repeaters, signal injectors,
and I believe the home end transformer bridges as well as their modem in
your house you would probably be out of luck.... on the other hand my
isdn router  stayed connected on ups power for the 20 minutes power was
off here yesterday and could have switched to the generator for as long
as the town phone system battery backup was working.... after that its
back to only rf.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net