[RFI] List still running?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] List still running?
From: scm at carrollsweb.com (scm)
Date: Fri Aug 15 13:10:23 2003
Mark and Cortland,

Thanks for the info and advice.  Live and learn - I'll have to pay closer
attention.
:-)

 I got in a hurry and opened one or two messages from this list that had
attachements.  There was nothing attached so I figured I might have got it from
one
of them.

Getting rid of it was no fun. You can't stay on line long enough to get the fix
so I
had a buddy get it and send it to me to run. Then you have to have xp settings
correct  so you can go to microsoft to get the patch.

 My system is fixed, and I will be keeping a closer eye on the critical updates.

73,
Steve