[RFI] BPL alternatives

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] BPL alternatives
From: larbot at jorsm.com (Larry Botkin)
Date: Fri Aug 15 19:56:00 2003
It seems like a good idea but under the terms of service if you do a lot of
downloading and surpass some fairly low limits they start slowing the
connection down.. After a point, you can be at  56K speeds again...  Casual
browsing, no problem.  Serious downloads, can be a problem and may not be
worth the money.

Larry Botkin    (ARS N9PC, ex WA9NKN,  Licensed since 1964)