Re: [RFI] BPL

To: ve3zi@rac.ca
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL
From: jsb@digistar.com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:45:22 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, [iso-8859-1] Roger Parsons wrote:

> I have received the following response to a message I sent to the GM of
> PUC....
>
> Based on other test results that we have seen in U.S. deployments, we do
> not believe that we will encounter any significant issues that cannot be
> addressed.

I wonder what their response will be when HF beacons start popping up in
BPL neighborhoods?

BPL will have a hard time in my neighborhood due to my
almost-24-hours-a-day utilization of HF spectrum.  One can imagine what
might happen if more hams ran HF packet mailboxes and the retries took
days to complete.

vy 73 Jason N1SU