Re: [RFI] w8wwv- noise75.mp3, RFISERVICES

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] w8wwv- noise75.mp3, RFISERVICES
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:43:33 -0800
Gee Dale, I thought everyone knew that the Maytag repairman got so bored he got his ham ticket. Now he spends most of his time hunkered down out of sight inside a washing machine working low-band DX.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO

dj2001@mn.rr.com wrote:

On the subject of devices putting out rfi, I have a recording of our Maytag washing machine signal on 75m. I'd like to know what the heck in a washing machine that would put out a signal like that on 75 m. ham band. If anyone is interested I can email the mp3 file.

Dale, K9VUJ