[RFI] Plasma TVs

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Plasma TVs
From: "N6KJ" <kelly@thejohnsons.ws>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:57:31 -0800 (PST)
There's been a fair amount of discussion on this mail reflector about RFI
from plasma TV's.  One thing I've noticed in my research into Plasma TV's
is that quite a number of them (esp. the larger ones like 50") are actually
Class A (commercial/industrial use) instead of Class B (residential use)
devices.  Is it possible that most of the really noisy ones are Class B
devices which are being sold to home users?  Anybody know of a particular
model that is "quiet"?  In particular, a 50" model that is "quiet"?  Anybody
know anything about the 46" model being sold by Gateway?