[RFI] RFI and Ford Vehicles

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] RFI and Ford Vehicles
From: kz8e@wt.net
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:05:50 -0600

I am looking for RFI information on Ford (including Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury,
Volvo, Land Rover, et. al.) vehicles for a booklet that I am putting together.

Specifically I would like examples of mobile stations installed in various Ford
vehicles.  I would like to hear what noise problems you have encountered and
what "fixes" you have implemented that were effective.  Photographs of the
changes and fixes would be highly desired.

Drop me a line if you can share your experiences.

Earl
N5TU

n5tu@arrl.net
kz8e@wt.net