Re: [RFI] Lawsuit

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Lawsuit
From: "N6KJ" <kelly@thejohnsons.ws>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:55:27 -0700 (PDT)
It's obvious that most hams don't realize the threat.  Go to the FCC
ECFS website and see how many hams have bothered to file comments.
Next, look at some of the comments.  Most of them are no longer than
1 or 2 paragraphs and say nothing more other than: "Don't implement BPL...
it causes interference.".