Re: [RFI] Samsung CRT Computer Monitor

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Samsung CRT Computer Monitor
From: Alan Beagley <ab2os@att.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:12:45 -0400
I did the rounds of a few computer and electronics stores today and held my HT (with 20m receive) up to a bunch of monitors, both CRT and LCD. The Samsung 152N was certainly quieter than many of the CRT monitors, but noisier than some of the other (but more expensive) LCD ones.

I'm going to get a 17" CRT monitor at Sam's Club that seemed reasonably quiet, but if it turns out to be too noisy when placed where I want to use it, then I'll take it back.

Alan AB2OS

BobK8IA@aol.com wrote:

I'm contemplating the purchase of a Samsung SyncMaster 19" CRT Monitor. I

am
interested in comments regarding RFI generation from this or any Samsung CRT
monitor. Thank you.

73 de Mike, N9BOR

<>
I have a 15" Samsung Syncmaster 152N here. Very clean. Sits right on top of
my IC-765 and I dont experience any hash at all. It replaced a Sony CRT
monitor that was nothing but problems

<>EEKS......I have to start reading better! My Samsung 152N is a LCD monitor!
Sorry. Sure works well though.