[RFI] Ethernet, radio astronomy, and electric fences

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Ethernet, radio astronomy, and electric fences
From: Martin Ewing <martin@aa6e.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:01:36 -0400
Folks,

Fraser Robertson, G4BJM, kindly supplied some real Ethernet spectrum measurements which I've posted at my RFI web page -- www.aa6e.net/aa6e/rfi .

The group might also be interested in the links I've provided to the radio astronomy RFI community. RFI measurement and mitigation is really big business for these folks. You might want to look at the sections on electric fences and on emissions from PCs.

I am soliciting any further resources that should be posted for the ham RFI community. I am especially looking for basic data on computer network & bus emissions.

73, Martin, AA6E