RE: [RFI] Why we badly need 'party line' materials for all hams

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [RFI] Why we badly need 'party line' materials for all hams
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:59:41 -0400
In my last message I should have mentioned that the ARRL has a PR Committee
(created by the ARRL Board and appointed by the President) and PR reflector
that have both been very active on the BPL issue.   The PR reflector may be
useful if you are interested in helping with the PR on BPL.

Info on the PR reflector is here:
         http://www.arrl.org/pio/prtools.html#reflector

There are already PR volunteers in almost all ARRL Sections (Public Information
Coordinator, Public Information Officers) - you might contact the one in your
area via your Section Manager.  PIC/PIOs can help a lot in local BPL
committees.

National PR and PR firms are expensive - anyone out there in a position to
offer their firm at a reduced rate?  :^ )

Back to RFI.

              -- Tom

=====
e-mail: k1ki@arrl.org   ARRL New England Division Director  http://www.arrl.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444