Re: [RFI] Chattam & Wells/Perfect Fit Industries Electric Blanket

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Chattam & Wells/Perfect Fit Industries Electric Blanket
From: Alex <kr1st@amsat.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:54:22 -0500
Jim P wrote:

I wonder - what do they do with 'offending product' already in stores, in transit or in wharehouses - I don't recall at this point anything in the decree
about offending product already in the distribution chain ...

I think #12 addresses that.

They sent my neighbor new power supplies a few months ago. It slipped my mind to mention that on here. I haven't seen them myself but my neighbor said that they didn't look a thing like the old ones as these were bigger and heavier. (I guess they are not switching power supplies anymore.) Anyway, I have not experienced any interference from their blankets anymore.

Perfect Fit Industries had sent them a set of new power supplies before about almost a year ago, but they were still causing interference.

My neighbors have been very cooperative and diplomacy, patience, understanding, research and providing good information has proven very valuable in my case. My neighbor needs the blankets, (not just to stay warm) and not one cell in my body would think of asking my neighbor not to use them. They put the blankets on timers and made sure they were turned off when not in use. They did everything in their power to help resolve the situation and I didn't have to ask for a thing. They worked with the store they got them from and contacted Perfect Fit Industries, etc. I've been very fortunate.

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com