Re: [RFI] ignition noise in Chevy engine

To: Dave NØRQ <n0rq-lists@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ignition noise in Chevy engine
From: Dave Jordan <wa3gin@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:44:56 -0500
HI,

I've tried braid on the spark wires...they work initially but then the
spark wire insulation degrades and the wires start arching to the braid
making  more noise then before.

Also, if you don't have that braid grounded at both ends there is a
chance of getting one hell of a shock, haha.

I'd start with Magnecor spark wires that are designed to reduce
interference to Ham Radios, etc.

Check out  http://www.magnecor.com/magnecor1/main.htm and learn all
about spark plug wires and the hipe that goes with most of them.

73,
dave
wa3gin