Re: [RFI] KENMORE APPLIANCES

To: "S. Markowski Jr." <km9m-zig@comcast.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] KENMORE APPLIANCES
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:46:28 -0500
>  I forget which company, but either Maytag or
>Amana was going to bought up by Sears..  Haven't seen anything else
>about it in the last month or so..
>73,
>Zig - KM9M

That would be a fast way to have Circuit City & Best Buy drop the
line !!!!! and the independents also.

This will be worth watching....

I would think that at this point Kmart Holdings has their hands full
just trying to run the Sears operation. But then again the new owner
is more interested in just flipping businesses round than running them.

I thought Sears owned a big piece of Whirlpool, as Whirlpool was/is
their major white goods supplier.

bill.

bill