[RFI] TRANE A/C Units

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] TRANE A/C Units
From: warrenwolff@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:35:33 -0500
I note your question with great interest and will be watching for answers.

I am building a new house fairly soon.  I will be on cable TV most likely since
I am told I cannot have AOL where I am going (Lake Havasu City AZ).

I was going to use American Standard/TRANE.  My house will have at least
two A/C units.  The main one looks like it will be a FREUS unit to enhance
the comparative SEER rating in a high temperature setting.  So, I am interested
in experiences with FREUS units, as well.

FREUS units use water cooling instead of air, in case anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance,   Warren; W5KKW