Re: [RFI] Tv interference

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>,"RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tv interference
From: "Jim P" <jvpoll@dallas.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:32:27 -0600
It seems to me that the 'exemption' IS the
result of lazafaire gov't regulation, and, the
provsion in the law ALLOWS regulation if
and when inteference begins to be expereinced.

It hasn't been until the last few years that solid
state uP driven motor controls were put into the larger
widely-available consumer appliances like washers
and dryers (AND treadmills, as I have experienced ).

The Libertarian view would have no reguation what-
soever, with local problems corrected by lawsuit
or something else more in the vein of mediation
between the troubled parties rather than provisions
in the law drawn up beforehand.

Jim P  // WB5WPA //