Re: [RFI] Fw: cell phone interference on airplanes

To: "'Donald Chester'" <k4kyv@hotmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Fw: cell phone interference on airplanes
From: "Ed -K0iL" <eedwards@tconl.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 11:04:29 -0600
Don, I think David was trying to imply that the telephone usage may've
caused the crash.

There is absolutely no evidence of this nor that it was shot down--nearest
F16 was over 150 miles away.

There is real evidence though.  There is a recording from the cockpit, and
relatives of the victims were allowed to listen to it. The cockpit
recordings & black box data showed the plane crashed very shortly after the
passengers broke or attempted to break into the cabin.  The terrorists were
speaking arabic, so I'm sure that was translated by the FAA or whoever to
determine what happened.

There were witnesses on the ground and a nearby small plane that saw the
plane rocking violently just before crashing--an apparent last ditch attempt
to keep the passengers from getting into the cabin.

The black box shows that the plane became inverted at 580MPH just before it
crashed.

All evidence indicates the terrorists intentionally crashed the plane into
the ground.  After all, they were suicidal terrorists!

Two planes for the twin WTC towers; Two planes for Washington, D.C.
(Pentegon & Capitol or White House?).  Seems plausible.  I've also heard
rumors through my public safety connections that box cutters were found in
the seat back slots on another plane that never took off due to delays, but
I've not had any confirmation of this in the media so it's probably not
true.

73, de ed -K0iL