[RFI] Toroid Data

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Toroid Data
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:00:16 -0800
Howdy .. I've seen toroids for sale on the Bay .. got to poking around with
data from there, searching the Internet .. and, found this site.  Has some
nice FREE software for use in designing different "things" --and prices,
albeit for 2500 lots .. but will give you some idea anyway ... Maybe I'm
going over old ground, but I had not seen this before.
73 --- Mark, AA6DX   Eureka, FAR Northern California .. look for K6E in
April ... 150th anniversary of the city!
http://www.micrometals.com/