Re: [RFI] Nasty RF Problem. Advice Please

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Nasty RF Problem. Advice Please
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:09:04 -0000
How about shielding the box?  You said this has an integrated antenna?  That
would mean that at least part of the case was transparent to rf.  It
wouldn't surprise me if there was little shielding in it at all and that the
fm station is just blowing away an IF stage or just about anything else in
there.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net