Re: [RFI] Honda Generator RFI?

To: Rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Honda Generator RFI?
From: Fred Stevens K2FRD <k2frd@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 16:59:26 -0700
Alternatively, apparently there are enough Honda inverter-generators which do
create enough RFI to require articles on RFI suppression to be written:
http://www.dellroy.com/W4EF's-Ham-Radio-Page/Portable_Operation/EU2000i_Filter.htm
 and, of course the Honda RFI thread found on a Google search last year on
inverter-generators which led me to this group:
http://lists.contesting.com/_rfi/2005-03/msg00065.html .

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS
http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/K2FRD.html