Re: [RFI] PG&E vs. SMUD on RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] PG&E vs. SMUD on RFI
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:07:02 -0700
I just moved into a new home 1 year ago and put up my tower in April.
I'm still trying to DF the noise sources.  I'm zeroing in on one noise
source that appears 24/7, but the rest come and go.

I have some powerline noise that seems to appear in the middle of a
"hot" day.  It lasts from about 12pm until about 3pm most days that
are over 75 degrees.

I have other powerline noise (esp. on 40m) which seems to exist only at night.

How do you get the power company to find/fix powerline sources that
are so intermittent, especially ones that only happen at night time?