Re: [TowerTalk] Behringer RFI

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>,"RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>,"Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Behringer RFI
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:00:27 -0000
I'm sorry to hear this about Behringer as I've successfully used their
mixers in my shack.  I have Mackie's in my home recording studio, but the
Behrigner's seemed perfect (high quality/low cost) for the ham shack.  There
is no excuse, however, if they are guilty of the violations noted in the
various e-mails.  We need to support all efforts to make sure electronic
equipment if clean from an RF standpoint.