Re: [RFI] Variable speed drives

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Variable speed drives
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:08:01 -0700
My wife loves the LG TRONN washer/dryer pair.  She's happy there is no
RFI because I told her they would get returned if there was RFI.  We
have 2 kids under 5, so the washer/dryer get alot of use.

The (front load/HE) washer is model WM2277HW.  The (gas) dryer is
model DLG5988W.

I bought them at Best Buy which has a 30 day return policy.  We are
happy with ours, but everyone else should do their own due diligence.
I recommend buying only from a dealer that will allow you to return
them if they cause RFI and/or try to check them out with a portable
radio at the store or whatever.  They work fine for me, but YMMV :-)