Re: [RFI] SOLUTION - Keyboard Susceptibility (Sort of)

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] SOLUTION - Keyboard Susceptibility (Sort of)
From: Phil Duff & Ann Duff <na4m@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 02:58:23 +0000
Sri - typo.  I bought the keyboard in the mid 90's not mid 80's.

Another solution - a "real" keyboard - the old IBM Model "M" keyboards
are still available:

http://www.clickykeyboards.com

I just replaced the cable on mine this week after purchasing the
keyboard as new surplus back in the mid 1980's.

Built like a battleship and still working fine and is/has been RFI free
in a 1.5kw environment.  YMMV!

73 Phil NA4M

--

Phil Duff NA4M & Ann Duff