Re: [RFI] Smoke and CO alarms

To: n7rt@cox.net, n0tt1@juno.com, n6pe@pacbell.net,RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smoke and CO alarms
From: MAXXOUT2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 20:59:44 EDT

I live in a HUD complex and run an indoor MAG LOOP and at times run a  full
100 watts.
We have the battery operated First Alert CO-2 detector.
The smoke detector is hard wired but this building has sensors and  detectors
all over the place.
The apartments are only seperated by sheet rock and the people on  either
side of me never say anything.
What about a good solid ground and a good choke at the feed point and  not
the wound up coax type.
Get a big core and put about 10 turns of your coax through  it.
I assume your using good coax.
Beads on the jumoers will take out ground loops.
Bob
AF2Q

In a message dated 10/1/2007 8:35:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, n7rt@cox.net