Re: [RFI] 80M mystery noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 80M mystery noise
From: "W2RU - Bud Hippisley" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:07:29 -0500
I hadn't seen Tim's reply [below] to N4ZR's query when I sent mine out.  I
hardly have any neighbors, much less security systems, near me but there's
certainly plenty of switching power supplies just in my own home.  Which
reminds me to suggest to Pete that he check all the power adapters for any
laptops he has; I used to have 80m RFI from an older IBM laptop adapter.

Bud, W2RU